RustyMayhem.com purchase Terms and Conditions-
All sales made on RustyMayhem.com are final. RustyMayhem.com does not offer refunds. It is the responsibility of you, the customer, to ensure you do not make duplicate purchases or a purchase for the wrong server.
We do not accept refunds due to what we provide is un-refundable. Credits and items from kits/ranks are un-refundable and cannot be given back to us. Purchasing credit does not exempt you from following the server rules. If you get your account banned by us or EAC - Easy Anti-cheat (for not following the server rules, TOS, or EULA), this does not mean you are eligible for a refund. RustyMayhem.com can make any changes to the kits/ranks or the servers you purchase the kit/rank for, to provide the best service possible.
Terms of Service for purchases:
Upon making a purchase on RustyMayhem.com, you agree to the following terms of service stated below:
1. All sales made on RustyMayhem.com are final. No refunds will be offered under any circumstance.
2. By conducting in any transaction with RustyMayhem.com, you agree to waive your right to submit a chargeback against RustyMayhem.com or raise a payment dispute against RustyMayhem.
3. By using such service or product(s), and agreeing to the terms laid out within, you waive the right to pursue legal action against RustyMayhem.com for the services or products provided, regardless of quality, delivery time or disruption of service.
4. Any contractual invalidities related to this agreement shall be given a period of thirty days to be resolved without disruption to the invalid term(s). Any other terms laid out within this agreement shall still be considered enforceable and remain unaffected and independent to any invalid term(s). Remedies and damages cannot be claimed against RustyMayhem.com for any discrepancies found within.
5. You understand and agree that the use of this website, external services, or any other content is made available and provided to you at your own risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose, and non-infringement. You use all information and services at your own risk without our liability of any kind. RustyMayhem.com will not be held liable for any inaccuracies displayed on any of our platforms.
6. You understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, accidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability of any services, unauthorized action to or alteration of your data, statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or any other matter relating to the service.
7. The account holder of the payment method used in the transaction between you, the customer, and RustyMayhem.com is over the age of eighteen or has authorization from a parent or legal guardian to make such purchase to RustyMayhem.com.
8. You are responsible for all transactions, including unauthorized transactions.
9. In the event of a chargeback being submitted against RustyMayhem.com, RustyMayhem.com has the right to permanently ban the individual who has submitted the chargeback against RustyMayhem.com. It is to the discretion of RustyMayhem.com to waive such permanent ban.
a. CHARGEBACK PROCEDURE: We have a strict policy against disputes, chargebacks, and claims. If you have been banned from our servers due to a dispute, chargeback or claim and would like to re-join us, you must first pay a $25.00 USD service fee. Any funds that RustyMayhem.com lost during the said dispute, chargeback or claim must be paid back in full. Once we have received all funds back and the service fee has been paid by you, your account will be restored. To make this request you must contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and title the subject: Rust Account – Chargeback. Please list in the body of the email: Your in-game name that was banned, your email address that was used to purchase store credit, the date you made the chargeback, dispute or claim, and the amount of the chargeback. It could take 1-3 business days for a response regarding billing issues. Thank you for your understanding.
10. RustyMayhem.com cannot be held responsible for any downtime suffered resultant of third-party sources.
11. RustyMayhem.com is not associated with Valve Corporation or Facepunch Studios in any capacity. RustyMayhem.com is also in no way endorsed by Valve Corporation or Facepunch Studios.
12. Any services or products provided by RustyMayhem.com are for the customer only. The customer may not attempt to resell any products or services provided by RustyMayhem.com.
13. Any services or products purchased which are provided by RustyMayhem.com will not be provided until the payment has been received by RustyMayhem.com. This includes any PayPal payments, e-checks, credit or debit card payments, or pending payments.
14. If the customer experiences any issues with any products or services purchased on RustyMayhem.com, please contact us at: email@example.com.
15. RustyMayhem.com reserves the right to remove products or services completely from the customer at any time without notice being given to the customer.
16. RustyMayhem.com reserves the right to permanently remove the customer from all RustyMayhem.com services at any time for any reason.
17. RustyMayhem.com may, from time to time, change or modify these terms. In this case RustyMayhem.com will not be required to notify you of any such changes or modifications. The date at the bottom of this Contract will be updated on each occurrence. It is your responsibility to keep up with our current TOS, in-game policies, and the games EULA. Your continued use of the Service will mean that you accept the amended Agreement.
18. Upon sending payment to RustyMayhem.com, you confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions above and are rendering this contract as complete.
RustyMayhem.com Giveaway Terms & Conditions-
1. Giveaways on RustyMayhem are sponsored by and hosted by RustyMayhem.com.
2. If the winner of a Giveaway has been found to have used an exploit or glitch in order to win, RustyMayhem.com has the right to withhold the reward and prevent the individual in question for entering any future Giveaways.
3. RustyMayhem.com may withhold or re-roll Giveaways. Circumstances in which we may withhold or re-roll Giveaways includes but is not limited to:
If the winner:
a. is in breach of our server rules;
b. has previously initiated a chargeback against RustyMayhem.com;
c. has owned a game banned Rust account within the last 180 days;
d. is not a member of our Discord server;
e. already owns the DLC or Rust skin (if applicable, depends on the Giveaway reward). If the winner already owns the DLC or Rust skin, they may pick a new recipient. If no alternate recipient is given by the initial winner, RustyMayhem.com will re-roll the reward and pick a new winner.
4. Winners will receive any Giveaway reward through Steam gift or Discord message. For rewards to be tendered, the winner must contact Hecknn through Discord message. Failure to join the Discord server, contact Hecknn, or provide needed information will result in the giveaway being re-rolled.
5. If a reward is out of stock or not available for any reason to RustyMayhem.com, the winner will be given the opportunity to pick from a selection of alternative rewards priced roughly around the same price of the initial reward.
6. The initial winner of the giveaway will have 48 hours (from initial draw) to claim their reward by contacting Hecknn through Discord. If the initial winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn. The alternate winner should respond within 48 hours (from second draw), or the reward will be placed into inventory and raffled off with the next month's reward.
7. RustyMayhem.com reserves the right to change these Giveaway Terms & Conditions at any time without notice.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Agreement or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document was last updated on July 22, 2020